What type of Portraits do you take?
- Senior High School Portraits (or milestone portraits)
- Child Portraits
- Fashion/Editorial Portraits
- Headshots (modeling/acting/business)
- Modeling/Acting Portfolio Building Portraits
- Bridal Portraits
- Teen/Tween Portraits
- Engagement Portraits
What is your style of photography?
- My style of photography is modern, fashion inspired with a magazine flair. I like for things to make sense and tell a story and I love working with natural light and textures. Once on location, I like to go with the flow of the day, weather and scenery.
What is an Editorial?
- An Editorial is a photo shoot that is wrapped around a theme, mood or an idea that tells a story. It involves prior planning of wardrobe, setting and props. It can also involve specific makeup and hair style to pull off the look. For editorial's I usually suggest 3 wardrobe changes that flow together and make sense.
Where are you located?
- I am located in Brevard, North Carolina.
How much do you charge?
- Upon request I will send you my Portrait Collection Menu. There are three packages to choose from and you may add on to any of those packages from my a la carte menu.
- You can also add a makeup and/or hair session by requesting at the time of booking. Depending on the artist available prices will vary.
- Packages begin at $250 and Makeup sessions begin at $65. (prices are subject to change)
How Do I book a shoot?
Email me from the contact page with your name, email/phone number and a brief description of what service I can provide for you. I'm looking forward to working with you and answering any questions you may have!
What happens once I book a shoot?
- You and I will talk either by phone or email to plan what type of photo shoot you want. We will discuss the location and setting, the clothing and or props, your hair and makeup for the day and any other details that may impact the day of your photo shoot.
- We will set a date and time for the shoot and discuss any other meetings for styling (Styling-Avant Garde Package only) if needed.
- I will send you a confirmation email with all the details discussed for the shoot and what to bring, in a "How to Prep" Email.
What can I expect the day of the shoot?
- You will pay for the session either by cash or check based on your shoot choice. (I will add credit card payment option at a later date)
- You will have your hair and makeup done by the set time discussed.
- I will determine the sequence of your shoot based on your wardrobe, location and weather.
- Depending on the shoot, I may have an assistant that will accompany me or we may decide you have a friend or parent/sibling that will be our assistant for the photo shoot.
- I will assist you with posing, through the entire shoot.
- Although we will be at one location, we will shoot with different backgrounds and settings within that location.
What happens if it rains?
If the weather is not cooperating we will reschedule the shoot. These are your photos and memories and we want to make sure that we do all we can to ensure the day is a great success.
What can I expect after the shoot?
- I will post a sneak peak from the day of the shoot within 24hrs on Lee Wilson Portraits facebook page.
- Images will be ready in approximately 2-3wks of the session date. (Time may vary depending on the season and package.)
- We will arrange a time to deliver the images to you or they will be sent to you via a downloadable link!
Portraits are timeless.
I want your experience to be uplifting, confidence building and forever cherished in your memory.